Top Button
Admission
The college offers the following programs Dentistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Nursing, Dental Assisting, Dental Hygiene... More Info. »
The college administration in its Mission, Vision and Goals envisaged Postgraduate Dental Education Programs in the college as... More Info. »
We invite applications for Staff and Faculty in the field of Dentistry, Pharmacy and Nursing. More Info. »
Programs
Promoting balanced research activities in the biomedical / biodental sciences...
Providing training for faculty and staff in the institution together with advice and...
The Internship Training Program is administered by the Interns’ Training Program..
Increased awareness of health care among members of the communities served...

RCsDP holds 4th Postgraduate Education in the USA Workshop

 

The Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy held its 4th “Postgraduate Education in the USA Workshop” last July 15, 2017.


With the usual support, 59 participants (54%) who registered were from RCsDP and the rest – that is 51 or 46% were from different universities and colleges in the kingdom - King Saud University (KSU), Qassim University (QU), Dammam University (DU), Alfarabi University (AU), University of Hail (UH), Princess Nourah University (PNU), King Saad Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (NGHA), Syrian University (SU), Majmmah University (MU), Qassim Private College (QPC), Aljouf University.


Dr. Sultan Binalrimal, Bachelor in Dental Surgery – RCsDP, was again the speaker. In the proceedings of the workshop, he discussed about the helps and tips for the postgraduates who are applying for residency programs in the United States of America. He provided a step-by-step strategy along with an outline and a guide that will familiarize them with the application process.


Most participants gave the workshop an excellent rating and a few gave additional valuable comments and suggestions for its improvement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Calendar
Nov
23
11.23.2017
Department Meetings
Nov
23
11.23.2017
General Meeting
Nov
23
11.23.2017 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
60th Quality Assurance Symposium
Nov
24
11.24.2017 - 11.25.2017
Statistical Programming and Data Management
Nov
26
11.26.2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Multidisciplinary Seminar
Nov
30
11.30.2017
SJOS Editorial Board Meeting
Dec
2
12.02.2017
5th Smile, Design and Veneers
Inside RCsDP
Academics
Research
Community
Footer
Copyright © 2017. Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy. All Rights Reserved.
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Design and Develop by MBS.
 
Last Update: Monday, 20 November 2017.
Random BG